Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Camping anyone?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/huntsvil/

    I'll be goin' Sat-Tuesday... Anyones welcome to come and get a massage while your here [img]wink.gif[/img] (men excluded) LOL... PM me and I'll give ya a cell number.

    LL..... She won't come damn it! Some BS 'bout her hubby gettin' jealous... HA!
    Told her bring him along...LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! WILD....I'm pissed off 'cause my back's hurtin' an' you know how that feels ya nut! [img]smile.gif[/img] You wouldn't want me there unless ya wanna spend your whole campin' trip givin' me back massages and listening to me bitch. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Tell ya what though - I'll go with ya some other time when I can stand my own self and have some fun with ya........deal? Thanks for the invite darlin' - I'd take ya up on it if I felt better. I'm up now 'cause I'm hurtin' and can't sleep and can't be still. This just plain sucks...Grrrrrr!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    LL..... Ok another time maybe-now get some resty!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm workin' on it sweetie......I'll definitely take a rain check! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •